Starry Heaven FAQ
- I would like to help out, but there’s no recruitment page?
If the Recruitment page is offline then that means that we have enough staff to work on the Current Projects. You can still apply (see email below), but when we need more staff we’ll let you know on the front page. ^^
- When will the next chapter of [insert manga title] be released?
It’ll be released when we’re done scanning, translating, proofreading, editing and quality checking it. Remember that if we don’t have the book(s) it’ll take longer. Shorten this time by Donating and helping us get the missing books faster. Thank you! ^^
- Why was [insert manga title] dropped?
Either the manga was licensed or it’s due to lack of interest, missing raws and not enough staff to work on it. Also we remove licensed mangas from the website since you can buy them in English.
- Can I translate [insert manga title] into another language?
Yes, you may. Please ask first though. ^^
- How do I download and read your releases?
Go to the manga page and click on “Download”, you’ll need WinZip or WinRar to open the releases.
- Can I host your projects?
No, we don’t want our projects to be hosted, the only exception as of 7th July 2011 is Batoto.
- There’s a broken link, how do I let you know?
Either post a comment on the page with the broken link(s) or contact us.
- How do I contact you?
You can contact us at heavenly[dot]9[at]hotmail[dot]com or shscans[at]hotmail[dot]com. If you didn’t get a reply within a week feel free to contact us again (your email might have ended up in junk folder). You can comment on the site as well and we’ll email you back.